Hot Deal! Living Social: Costco Membership for $55 Plus $20 Costco Gift Card and Free Item CouponsPosted: February 3, 2016
Deals on Costco Memberships do not happen as often as Sam’s Club deals. If you have never shopped at Costco or your membership expired before October 1, 2015 (and you are in the market for a membership) this is the deal for you!
Click here or on the image above to get this deal and read more details!
• $55 for a 1-year Gold Star Membership
• Includes a free Household card, $20 Costco Cash Card, and coupons (listed below)
• Valid for new members only. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership or for memberships that expired after October 1, 2015.
• Limited quantity available
Why You’ll Love It
As part of this exclusive offer, all new members will receive:
• $20 Costco Cash Card
• Exclusive coupons good for 3 free Kirkland Signature™ products:
• AA Batteries 72-pack ($18.99 value)
• Food Court Pizza ($9.95 value)
• Organic Tortilla Chips ($4.99 value)
• Plus, $25 off an order of $250 or more at Costco.com (included in coupon mailer)
Take Note: The Costco.com coupon is not a Costco Cash Card. It is a coupon included in the mailer with a unique coupon code. Coupons expire August 31, 2016.
How It Works
1. Complete your purchase on LivingSocial.
2. Receive your voucher from LivingSocial and redeem it online.
3. You’ll get an email with a Costco Membership Activation Certificate to print.
4. Bring the printed certificate to your local Costco to complete your membership application.
5. Receive your Costco Cash Card at the time of signup (new members only).
* Coupons will be mailed within 4 weeks of voucher redemption.