JCPenney Coupon Giveaway and $10 off $25 Coupon – This WeekendPosted: April 29, 2016
Head into the store when it opens today and tomorrow and get a coupon for $10 off $10, $20 off $20 or $100 off $100 to spend in the store. 2 out of 100 coupons are $100 off $100, 3 out $100 are for $20 off $20 so most likely you will get a $10 off $10 coupon. Either way it is free money to spend (maybe on a Mother’s Day present) and JCPenney is one of our favorite stores to shop at.
Also, always be sure to check JCPenney.com for coupons to use when you shop. This weekend a $10 off of $25 is available through Saturday, April 30. Click on the image below for the coupon and save the screenshot to your phone because often the wifi in the mall does not work.
Here are some tips when using these coupons:
- read the fine print; some exclusions do apply
- you can use them on clearance, doorbusters, and sale items to save even more
- you can break up your transactions (just make sure your transaction is over $25 before tax) and use the coupon more than once
- make sure to sign up for JCPenney’s rewards program and give your cashier your phone number for rewards EVERY TIME you make a transaction. You need to be proactive with this because the Cashier does not always remember to ask.
- Sign-up to get coupons mailed to your home. Several times a year you will get $10 off $10 in your mailbox.